Tuesday, April 24, 2012





Yea. I'm in a really exciting city and I'm in bed by ten pm. Imma rockstar. At least this bed is comfortable and I Can burrow down in all the blankets and pillows.

Rachael and I went to Ris for dinner. Epitome of overpriced snobbery. I had chicken pot pie. Maybe it's bc I am in a cranky mood but I've had just as good from Marie calendar. And for about $49 less. Not as fancy sure. But still. Tomorrow I'm
Getting Thai.

There was a large dude sitting
Beside us and he must be someone important bc it seemed like everyone stopped to say hello to him and the chef came out to chat. No clue who he was.

Rachael is also convinced that Darren criss or whoever he is is staying in our hotel.

Meh meh. I'm going to go to bed. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I have not a good feeling. Not abt work necessarily but just a bad feeling in general. Hope everyone is ok.

Much love!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: