Monday, April 16, 2012

Also, a bit of comedy I guess. Where I was bored and applying for jobs randomly all weekend in warm towns, I got a callback about one today. In Wilmington. I loooove that town. They told me upfront the money and wanted to know if I'd still be interested. It's less than what I make now. And with the cost of living being higher there, it just wasn't financially responsible. Maybe if I wasnt going alone. So emailed back and said thank you and that I appreciated the offer and all, but would have to negotiate on the salary. They said they were sorry but couldn't come up any. So, I won't be taking that job. It was nice in theory and it's good that people are interested I guess. But if I move anywhere, even somewhere I love, I've got to be responsible about it.

So hopefully if that one liked me, others may too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Which Wilmington? There's like four of them.