Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I woke myself up from a dead sleep last night screaming. I dont know what caused me to scream. But life has felt off kilter since. I've ha a weird day. But I'm not ready to talk about it. I'm goin to go run and stew over it.

I did have my performance evaluations today and they went really well and that felt good. But then. Just weird. I don't know.

Kinda glad I'm going home this weekend. Bc life's going to start gettin crazy soon. We find out abt the potential may move in a week and a half. It's starting to sink in, the excitement and total fucking terror.

My supervisor asked why I wanted to move, couldn't I find a nice boy here? I told him I didn't even want to get started on that topic.

Running. That's where I am heading.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: