Friday, April 13, 2012

And sometimes you dare to get your secret hopes up and think, maybe this time it will all work out.
And you should know by now that this doesn't happen in the real world.

I'll just say it. Bc I know you all will yell at me anyway and tell me I'm stupid and I should know better. But I thought with zach apologizing, if he just tried to show me he cared like he claims he still does, that maybe. Just maybe. And I got my hopes up. And for nothing. And yeah. I'm sad about it. And I just don't want to hear it from anyone. Maybe I should have known better. But I still remember the guy he was. The one I wanted to marry and grow old with. So yeah. It's my own fault for getting caught up in the good memories. And I'm back at square one. But I'll just keep this one to myself and just deal withit. Bc it hasn't and isn't changed. I feel stupid. But at least I put it out in the universe. I'm sure I'll get mad again. But tonight I'm just sad about lost dreams. Curling up in bed with the dog is lonely business.

I've had a really long and stressful week. I'm going to bed.

Love to all of you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: