Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Layin in bed a little longer this morning bc I know when I get up that things will be a whirlwind til Saturday. Calypso is glued to me. They can always tell when you're leavin for a bit.




I had dreams all night of how things "should" be, but aren't. I guess though if that's how they should be then they would be like that already huh? It's interesting, how you can love and hate someone equally, so fervently. Neither gets you anywhere.

I should get up. So much to do today. I think I'm gonna have dinner with Brett tonight once we get into town if I'm feelin like it. I figure, why not. Maybe he'll get lucky and I'll take him back to the hotel with me. Hah.

I suppose I should get up now. The sun is out today so that's good. Maybe good things are going to happen after all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: