Friday, April 27, 2012

We are heading out of the magical train wreck that is our capital city. Yesterday was such a long and strange day, both good and bad bits.

Let's get the bad bits out of the way first:
The work day was long, but thts to be expected. I wish I could talk abt what it is exactly we are doing right now bc it's interesting and people either get funding or they don't.

The second bad is I had yet another ridiculous email exchange with zach. Full well knowing he would be petulant and rude I sent an email asking if he was ok. That is all I said. A valid question considering the last time he went off the deepend he married a stranger. In response I got I was a barrage of hate telling me to fuck off, am a whore, and he was contacting the authorities bc he didn't have to take this. So. That's fine. If he wants to do that we can do that. I've got email, from his work account mind, telling me to die. I think perhaps that might be more damning?

So that was annoying. But there were so many good parts. We had a great dinner at the Thai Place with one of our clients and I got the love of my life, Tom Yup soup. We then went back to the bar at the Ritz to have drinks. And I'm sorry, but I'm waaaay too poor to drink there. Haha. I was supposed to meet up with Brett later in the evening so I decided to go take a bath in my giant tub. Which was just magical. However. The combo of drinking and a hot bath made me incredibly tired and I fell asleep and completely missed all of Brett's messages. Haha. I think at that point I'd rather have a good nights sleep anyway!

In other wonderful news I've now reached my goal funding for the warrior dash!!! In the last few days Todd, Bethany, and John (friend of a friend) all made huge donations and I met my goal. I could kiss them all right on the mouth. I'm going to train extra hard now bc I have these people to make proud. And that includes Ranae and Shainna and Steph as well, as they are my other donors. I will not cry bc I'm telling myself I won't. But thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You are what keep me going in everything. Love you.

For now. It's a beautiful day and I hope an uneventful ride home. Here are some pics.



From hotel




Random building.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: