Sunday, April 22, 2012

I noticed this mailbox yesterday while on my run and I liked that it looks like a heart in the rust.




I stayed up way too late last night talking to Brandon about life and love and my viewpoint on both. And it may not always be the healthiest, but I think it's the most honest and real thing about me that I can offer. I'm sure there is some way to tie it with the photo, being able to see love despite imperfections or trying to not become so jaded with life that my heart becomes rusty or some other hallmark like sentiment.

Things don't look so bad in the daylight. I know it was my own fault for allowing myself to believe lies again. And I think I'm
More than fine that he got caught, bc he deserves to be. I felt bad at first bc i dont want to hurt people but then i realized that no one should be allowed to hurt and lie to anyone. Because someone's love is not a plaything, nor something that should be abused. And actions have always and will always speak louder than any words.

It's time I get my head screwed back on in the right direction and continue the forward moving process.

Much love to everyone.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: