Tuesday, April 10, 2012


So. While we still don't know abt the may DC contract, the September one (which was different work but what they told us they'd send us to if may doesn't happen) has been pushed back by six months. Which means march.

This is the part I hate abt govt contracting. There is "talk" of now sending us to dc anyway to work with a different govt dept in the interim, and then switching. Blah blah blah.

If I haven't been moved by my bday, I'm going to start looking at other jobs in other places. Maybe Richmond. I don't know. I'm tired of the not knowing.

Of course, for all I know, that could change next week.

I've got a wicked sinus headache and have just generally felt like crying all day. I know it will pass though. It always does.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: