Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today has been total bullshit. And for once not any emotional heartbreak type bullshit (though that's always there, right under the surface). But just bad luck bs.

Woke up early and decided to go on into work. Except I couldn't. Bc I had a flat tire. I got ahold of a coworker to pick me up finally, but they didn't come for nearly an hour. So that set my day cranky. Then. I check my bank account and my student loan came out twice again (a new company has taken over the loan stuff and I think something in their system is wron bc it has done this the last couple months). This pissed me off to no end. I knew if incould get to the bank before noon and take care of it I wouldn't have overdraft fees. Only I have no car. So I borrow another car and get that taken care of. As a thank you I pick up lunch. I decided to treat myself to chicken nuggets. What aren't in the bag when I get back to work? Nuggets.

Since I dont know how long it'll take to get my tire fixed when Jason gets here, I had to cancel all my plans this evening which pissed me off to no end. I've tentatively rescheduled for next week but still. It's principle.

Since the day was so crummy I figured I might as well go ahead and run. I got my best time thus far, which is good, but I nearly passed out.

I could really go for something good to happen this evening. Really.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: