Thursday, April 5, 2012

Strange evening. Went to brew pub with Rachael for cheese soup. Ran into a friend from high school. Ended up sitting at a table as rach drank with two 21 yr olds as she flirted for fun. I just told them to get fucked, and then it somehow became a game of how to impress us. I'm sorry, we are not impressed. Glad to be hone in my bed.

It's been a rough day. A lot on my brain. But. There's nothing I can do about it so I'm not going to stew on it. Positive thinking yields positive results. Gotta keep hoping for the best. Patience and all those virtues I lack.

Think I'll lay here and listen to Bon iver and read my fav childhood book until I fall asleep.

Much love to everyone out there. I hope you all find what makes you most happy in life and that you cherish it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: