Sunday, April 1, 2012


Hell I forgot until I was looking through this that I forgot to write up the last of out work trip. I ended up having a really really great night/evening Thursday hanging out with Brett and spending some of what was left of my per diem on room service. (fact, I get $260 for food those three days whether I use it all or not. Score!). Brett is the same as he ever was, which was comforting and fun in its own right. He gave me some good tips on places to look to live if the move does happen. And we argued about dumb shit like we always do. One of a few things we always manage to do really well. It was good to see him though. The company and the hotel room and the food made the stressful few days totally worth it. Plus I got to sleep in a bit Friday morning. I wanted to fold up that bed and take it home with me it was so comfortable.

We made it back to Motown in record time and after making an appearance at work I totally passed out. It was delicious. I was exhausted.

An old coworker friend of mine from my first job was in town, so a bunch of us went out. It was really great getting to catch up and hang out with everyone and plan what to do with out mega millions winnings. But alas, I only had three matching numbers total on my 15 entries. I didn't win squat. Lol. But it was fun and that's what matters.

I got a lot of stuff done for work today before I went out, but at least these are bankable hours that I can use instead of vacation time when we go rafting in two weeks. That's gonna be somethin.

But for now, I'm really happy. I've had such an amazing week overall. I'm good with whatever happens moving for work wise. I'm leaving that up to a higher power. In the meantime ill continue to just enjoy the ride :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: