Sunday, April 22, 2012

i know i ask you all to watch a lot of videos, but please watch this one:

going through and watching it I felt like I try to approach it as Contestant #1 does, with the respect, Contestant #6 with the helping each other to evolve, and Contestant#7 with just the simple purity of it. I want a combination of those things in my life. I don't think that's too much to ask out of life either. It's interesting to watch this from a scientific perspective, seeing how there really are palpable physical responses. maybe this will help some people see how i view things in life, i dont know. I also think it's beautiful to figure out at the end (spoiler) that #1 and #6 are married. and Contestant #7. wow. it's just overpowering.

i also watched this this afternoon, and it made a lot of sense to me. i know i have a lot to work on within myself, and many times i'll try to work on other people and help them with their problems so that i dont have to focus on my own. it's all given me a lot to think about.

i had a really great time at dinner this evening. it felt so nice to just feel... i dont even know. interesting. funny. the focus of something even if it was just a laugh over some pizza. but you know what, some of the best experiences in life are little things like laughs over pizza. we made tentative plans to go again when i get back from DC. and i'm genuinely looking forward to it.

i do genuinely try to show love and kindness to everyone i meet. i know many times i need to work on it. and i know i'm quick to anger and can get mean. and i need to work on that. i need to show others how much i appreciate them.

love to everyone out there.

No comments: