Saturday, February 18, 2012


when I was cleaning just now I found these gift certificates to a local jewelry store that I'd bought back before Christmas bc i had found an old pocket watch that I had planned to get zach for Christmas and with the certificates I could buy them at half price. It was a beautiful old old watch. But since that didn't happen I forgot abt the certificates until I found them. So I figured I might as well use them before they expired.

The people at the store were so super nice to me and I found exactly what I wanted. I'd been thinking about it since Tuesday when I got the card from Ranae about an oyster making pearls that I might like to have a piece of pearl jewelry to remind myself that no matter how hard things get that they will get better. And I found exactly exactly what I wanted. I still had to pay a good bit since its real gold, but I figure if I don't spoil myself a little bit then who will?




Things in my life may be hard right now, and I may jot see any change in the near future, but I know that something beautiful will come from it eventually.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: