Sunday, February 19, 2012

let's take a minute to address some of the things brought up in the email from the previous post.

1. i think even a total stranger would agree i've been the furthest thing from a heartless bitch.

2. i did not know until this email about the supposed pregnancy. i say supposed bc as much as he's lied previously, you have to take everything with a grain of salt. frankly (and maybe this sounds heartless) if he treated her even remotely close to how he treated me, i cant say as that i blame her. there's a reason she has a restraining order on him, after all.

3. I do think jerome would be ashamed of his actions, bc jerome was a very nice man and wouldnt tolerate any man treating a woman bad.

4. i have my act together. yes i have depression, but i think i manage it better than most people do. i think it's interesting to look back (hindsight is 20/20 i guess) and see that i'm significantly less depressed now than i was then. but that's just speculation.

5. i have suffered. tremendously. no one on this planet ever deserves to be put through the bullshit that I have. but it hasnt killed me. it hasnt destroyed me. and it wont. i will come out of this a better person.

6. i dont require whoredom or drunken nights for fun. in fact i enjoy things like the She-Ra christmas special i am currently watching, deep water running, going out to eat with friends, playing fetch with calypso, reading a good book, etc etc etc. whoredom has never been a part of my fun vocabulary, but who knows, maybe it's something i should explore.

7. according to this study by Mental Health America, wv isn't the most depressed state. close sure, but not the most. it should also be noted that kentucky is quite close. Also, this shows the states with the highest divorce rate. scroll through the images with figures- wv is not included but KY is. If people are going to argue with me, at least take the time to get the correct statistics. as much as i thoroughly enjoy proving people wrong, it's just embarrassing.

8. I use birth control when I have sex, and bc of this the chances of unplanned pregnancy are quite low. I should note that if i ever did become accidentally pregnant i wouldnt abort it. i may make sure the father is not a part of the childs life if he were crazy, but i'd not abort it. (side note: i am pro choice btw. i just choose this for myself)

9. I dont think there is any scientific evidence i can use to prove I have a soul, but I know I do and you know i do, so thats really all that needs stated.

I don't know why i'm bothering to type all this when you all know that i'm not the bad guy here. maybe bc it makes me feel good to systematically tear apart an argument. maybe bc zach will prob read this (yes, he still reads this. theres no way to block ppl from reading blogs sadly) and will realize how immature and foolish he looks. although at this point i think he's so far gone that he'll never see that, and i pity him.

i've set up a date for this week (perhaps some whoredom fun!!) with a new individual. i feel like i need to post somewhere that crazy simply need not apply.

all meanness aside i do worry about zach and hope he gets the help he needs and grows up and stops lashing out at everyone who has tried to help him. i think though there will be a time and place for that, and i wont be around for it.

today starts 100% new direction in my life. no more worrying about him, no more trying to please someone who has nothing better to do than tear someone else down. only positivity from this point forward. i've managed my depression and gotten exponentially better over this last year, so i do suppose i have him to thank for that. this finally feels like a real end. no more dragging bullshit. i can worry about him and pray for him, but i dont have to let his, or anyones, poison in my life.

new beginnings yall. finally feeling free.

1 comment:

Your Bestie said...

Here's my list.

1. He's clearly not the person you thought he was.

2. He clearly has a habit of running when the going gets tough.

3. You clearly dodged a big damn bullet. I know it still hurts, and that it has taken a long time to see it, but it was a BIG BULLET. Like a Bullet Bill from Mario. (Linkie if you or someone else doesn't know what I am talking about: http://www.mariowiki.com/Bullet_Bill)

4. I know that you are no whore, but if you wanted to be a whore, that is your freaking decision and right, and it is no one else's business, ESPECIALLY not his. What you do with your life and your body are up to you. You have no ties to anyone right now that it would hurt, so do what you want. His displays of crazy are just proof that he doesn't want you, but he doesn't want anyone else to have you either. He's a sick bastard.

5. I didn't talk to him much after all of this (thank God, I have no interest in it), but from where I'm sitting, HE DESTROYED YOU. Not vice versa. But the good part of it? You are coming back from it stronger than ever. So HAGH to him.

6. You are a wonderful mother to your Calypso. You bought her a beautiful red coat, and I think that is proof as anything. ;P

7. You are a wonderful person. Never forget that. I am not friends with, especially best friends with, jerks. My life has been better with you in it. Even though we've only really known each other and been friends for about 6 years, I feel like it's been my whole life, and I don't remember what I did without you.

And if you are reading this (and you probably are because you won't stop stalking her even though you say you can't stand her), crazy ass psycho man, GET A FUCKING LIFE AND LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND ALONE. If the sex is so good with your gf, go engage in some of that and find something better to do. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts because she'll eventually find out you're a sociopath and leave you too. Andrea's too fucking good for you and always was! YOU DIDN'T WIN. Someone is going to come along and be the right person for her, and I will welcome that person with open arms as my friend.