Saturday, February 4, 2012

well, it turns out i still have it, whatever 'it' is. my razzle dazzle personality? and by that, i mean my sarcastic way of making fun of myself for the amusement of others. but i went on a date and stayed at the new bdubs talking til after one am. i dont even know the last time i've felt like staying up that late, but time just flew. and i really enjoyed myself. and i hope to do it again.

bc of my good mood i got up this morning and cleaned the whole apartment. even the stuff i hate doing like dusting and scrubbing the bathroom. and now i'm watching the show Being Human, which i've only seen two episodes so far but i highly recommend it. I also recommend The United States of Tara. if you have ever felt crazy, it will remind you that things in your life really arent that bad.

i'm completely over my stomach flu. i think really i was over it before but i was just nervous yesterday. it's nice to know i still get nervous about things. i think it keeps you real.

a friend from home has a gig downtown tonight, and i figure i might as well go check it out. it's at blackbear, which is one of my favorite places to eat. and also to hippie watch.

for now, i'm going to curl up and watch tv and drink tea and cuddle with the dog on the couch in a pile of blankets. and it is a good day. for the first time in.. i dont even know how long, i genuinely feel good.

No comments: