Thursday, February 16, 2012

most of our troubles are due to our passionate desire for and attachment to things that we misapprehend as enduring entities"- dalai lama

Such a very true statement.

I just left the doctors office and he is so impressed with my general well being (ESP considering winter and all the bullshit I've had to deal with lately) that he's taking me off one of my medications. I am all for this. I know I'm doing well but it's nice to have a medical professional agree with me without me bringing the idea up. I am healthier and better than I have ever been. And I'm not crazy for saying that.

So to celebrate I'm going to thr gym, going to a nice dinner that I'm excited abt, and then possibly dye part of my hair blue.

I feel good. Some people may not believe that. But I genuinely do.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: