Thursday, February 23, 2012

Color me super nerd, but Shainna and I have started a craft blog. I knowwwwwwwwww. We've been talking about this for awhile now, but we realized that between us we can do quite a bit, and have tried several ideas from Pinterest. SO. That's just some place else on this big internet to ramble about things I love. You'll find our blog here: Woots and Whoops

This has been a really good week. I had my free massage last night and good lord it was wonderful. I want to be buried in hot stones, wrapped in a blanket, and left to sleep.

Everyone at work surprisingly loves my hair. no it's not professional at all, but if they arent going to say anything bad, then hey, i'm gold. I think i'm just that person at work who can get away with things like that and still stay under the radar.

A friend's band is playing tomorrow night downtown and so we're gonna all go see that. I've been going out a lot lately, well, for me anyway, and on the one hand its good to get out and be social, but on the other its so exhausting when you're an old lady like me. haha.

Mom and dad are coming up Saturday for some bluegrass festival. Mom is trying to get me to go and i'm trying to get me out of it. maybe an hour or so but not allllll day. there is only so much banjo pickin I can take. but it makes me happy to see them enjoy it.

i picked up some new craft supplies this evening to work on stuff for the blog, even though I have several old projects i can write about. it's nice to have something like this to look forward to.

No comments: