Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I forgot we have a long weekend coming up. It's actually a really good thing bc I may be busy this weekend and it'll be nice to have a day to recover. Friday is my friend BJs birthday abd he and a bunch of friends are coming up and staying at the hotel Morgan and going out. If for no other reason it's nice to go out with a bunch of guy friends (hell I dated bj for abt a minute once upon a time even) bc they make you feel pretty and keep the creepers at bay. Completely superficial and Awful, but sometimes a girl just needs an ego boost.

And then Saturday I might have some other plans. I haven't decided what I'm going to do abt it really. On one hand it'd be another step toward moving on. On the other hand I'm still not convinced that I should. Which I know. I KNOW that's stupid of me. Hell Zach won't even talk to me so i shouldn't expect anything. So maybe I should make plans to move on. I don't see him trying to stop me or anything. So. We will see. It's still the beginning of the week. I should probably clean the apartment really well regardless.

In sad news my friend Bethany's parents dog isn't doing well at all. This is a really nice dog, having only met pinki one time, and I can't even imagine how they are feeling right now. So good thoughts to them.

I drove by the tattoo parlor this evening to just look, but they were packed. It seems a lot of ppl want inked for vday. So I chickened out once again and didn't go in. Someday. It will happen someday. A lot of things in my life are somedays. And I just gotta keep believing that they will be good.

It's not even 9:30 and I'm going to go to bed. Calypso is in a food coma at my feet from her hot dog. And part of mine that she very sneakily stole.

I may not be where I want to be right now. But I know things could be so so much worse. And I have to be thankful for that.

Much love to anyone who is reading this.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: