Saturday, February 11, 2012

we found lishas wedding dress and she looks so beautiful. I absolutely am not ashamed to admit how jealous I am. Firstly bc she gets to actually wear her dream dress and mostly bc she gets to get married and I know it will be forever for her. Selling my wedding dress and having my forever go up in smoke... Yeah. I am fully 100% green with jealousy. I hope hope hope that I'll get to experience that someday.

But this isn't abt me. It's abt lish. She looks amazing and the dresses she picked out for us are pretty alright too. Mine is a tangerine color which you'd think would be awful but I think it actually looks pretty ok. And it has pockets and that's always a win.

Last night we found the bouquets and they look great with everything. I'm so glad that everything is coming together for her. Maybe I should quit my job and become a wedding planner. I seem to make everyone else's weddings what they want.

No. I'm not bitter. Not at all.

I definitely however need to work on my arms some more. So I'm going to spend my Saturday evening at the gym. Bc that's where lonely people go.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: