Sunday, February 26, 2012

Well. I ended up having a pretty good weekend overall. Spending time with mom and dad was actually fun, mostly bc they both were excited to see that Wings is on Netflix. We watched it any time they weren't off bluegrassin. Yesterday I went shoppin with Amanda and then came home and worked on some craft projects, one being for Leah which I will post when it's done.

I went and saw Joey, my friend who just started his chemo. He's feeling pretty awful and it just breaks my heart to see it bc he's always so upbeat. We made a care package for him of crossword puzzles and the national Inquirer and junk like that and got him a big box of popscicles since that's all he can keep down. He only is scheduled for a few months of treatments, and in the grand scheme of things that's pretty good. I'm gonna go visit him more often now though.

The dog is in Braxton since I'm going to Cincy this weekend, so it's very quiet and kinda lonely here. But I'm glad she can go home to play, bc this week is just so busy. I've got gym Monday, weds, and Thursday. Going to the last wvu basketball home game Tuesday with some friends. Weds night a bunch of us are going to the silent auction to raise money for that guy who's runnin across the US for the wounded warrior project, and then Friday I took off work to head out to cincy. So I'm not going to really have a dull moment for the foreseeable future.
All in all, things are finally going really well for me. I feel so much less stress and worry, and that's just a good feeling. I feel Iike I'm once again pullin through thr bad, just like I always do, just like I always have.

Just like I always will. Much love to everyone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: