Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I've had a really good evening and I'm thankful for that. This afternoon I won a free massage here in town bc it's random acts of kindness week. Someone must have put my name in the drawing, and I have an idea of who bc I know someone who works there. So that's really nice to look forward to.

Then at the gym I did my lifting circuit before I went to do water running and my trainer person stopped me and told me he was proud of me for sticking to it and not half assing my exercises. You all know how much it means to me when someone tells me they are proud of me, and I nearly cried bc I'm a big damn baby. But it makes me feel good that the trainers actually care abt the people working out.

And bc I felt good I bought myself a pair of pretty shoes bc I damn well felt like it.






Also. For your enjoyment, here is a pic of a burger wrapped in bacon and hot dogs to look like a turtle.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: