Monday, February 6, 2012

well after my good evening Friday, I've gone right back to being sick. And let me tell you that projectile vomiting toast is not pleasant. I'm working from home for a bit this morning bc I have to go get my stitches out in a bit (and hopefully find out the test results) and i'm worrying about that too. I've not eaten yet and therefore dont feel like total shit. I'm gonna try though and see what happens. if I get sick again, i'm going to the doctor again and make them fix whatever is going on with me. mom thinks that i've given myself an ulcer from worrying about everything. the only good part of all this is that i've lost nearly ten pounds in this mess. although this is not how i wanted to lose weight. blugh.

i really really need for something good to happen to me soon.

No comments: