Saturday, January 16, 2010

something something something darkside

i've been drinking and i'm about to go continue drinking but i found a guitar and i did this and theres a good chance i wont remember how i did it in the morning but i wanted to share this for posterity and i'm sure i'll be embarrassed and oh well thats ok bc my life pretty much is one embarrassment after another, i mean come on who falls in love with someone who cant be with you because they think its a disappointment. also, i'm probably going to leave for newport news, va soon bc i need to not be in morgantown for a bit bc it makes me sad, so dont miss me too much. also, here is this lovely song i just played and now my hand hurts and its only like five notes but i'll give you a dollar if you can tell what it is. be lucky i didnt have a computer around me to record singing audioslave 'i am the highway' as i was attempting to drive a little bit ago. ohyes.


No comments: