Monday, January 25, 2010

odd numbers

i love jim from the office.

i wish we could speak through music because that would make more sense.

i wish i could have a brownie right now.

part of me, the hopeless part, wants things to go back to the way they were.

the other part of me wants things to be fixed already.

both those parts wish for the same person full well knowing that will not be happening.

i ate half a roll of cookie dough. this was not a good idea.

i've been trying to call home all night and no one will answer the phone.

i have not left the house, or showered for that matter, today. i am gross.

i miss being able to run away to shainna's and have cake waffles.

i feel like a timebomb.

the movie Choke is very very good. yet sad.

my roses are dying.

bert is coming in this weekend to go to my party with me. i'm kinda glad.

i'm not a smoker and i never will be a smoker but sometimes i just want to sit down and chainsmoke a whole pack.

i watched a special on ecstasy and i can totally understand why people want to take it. except for the whole coming down. which is why they take more and more.

i like potatoes.

i used to run away a lot so that people couldnt find me and so that i couldnt find myself.

this whole waiting to hear back from the biopsy people is giving me an ulcer.

i bet my dog is going to go apeshit when i go back to work and am not here all day.

have you seen rachal getting married? do you think my hair would look good cut like anne hathaway's in that movie?

i'm a big believer in signs even though i havent ever seemed to have had one in my life. or maybe they are there and dont see them. i'd really like to see one.

some watermelon would be awesome.

the dog has slept all day. i have read terry pratchett. this should be more awesome than it is.

it is the episode of the office where jim proposes to pam. i like this one. that it isnt a big production, just two people stuck in the rain at a gas station.

when i was little and my hair was really really long i liked to put it in two braids and then wrap it around my head like shirley temple as heidi. i loved shirley temple movies. my favorite was rebecca of sunnybrook farm. i dont know why i just thought about that.

sometimes i wonder if the things i believed without a shadow of a doubt was just me fooling myself into hope.

No comments: