Saturday, May 12, 2012


Why is it on day's you can sleep in that you always seem to wake up early?
I've been messing around on instagram more lately (get the app if you don't have it) bc more people seem to be on there and it's a neat way to keep in touch. I know Ben said he likes seeing all my photos and makes him really miss wv and everyone. But since I couldn't sleep I played around with it a bit more and learned all the features and filled out my profile and all that good stuff. I didn't realize how long I've had this until I went back and looked at all my photos. Obviously I had to delete several of them as they are no longer relevant to my life. But, that's just how things are. Clean house and all.
Moving in a few weeks is going to be a disaster I realized bc not many ppl are going to be around to help. I think what I'm going to have to do is go bribe all my old trainers at the gym. I know those boys would probably do just about anything for me, so at least I have that as an option.
Amanda and I have set up a side project blog to chronicle the funny stories and disasters we experience with online dating. I know I get so many ransoms that say the most bizarre things sometimes. Amanda has been on more actual dates from it and some of her stories are just priceless. She has become friends with a few of them and she wants me to meet one of them and he seems to want to meet me, so why not. More fodder for the blog. Plus he has amazing abs and thinks I'm pretty. I'm talking to a couple people on there for fun and am approaching it with the mentality to just be brutally honest about everything. But hey. Like I said, entertaining. I had a really fun last night talking to one of them who I may just allow to meet me this weekend. It's a nice change being told I'm interesting and funny and pretty from being told to just die or being called a heartless bitch. I'm not going into it with the idea of finding Someone to settle down with, I'm just doing it for fun. It's summer and I feel pretty lately and I just want to have a good time. And if someone is lucky enough to recognize that, then I won't run away from it. The bucket list item of going on dates is not going to be a problem. And I'm enjoying myself, which is something I've just not done in a long time.
At any rate. I'm going to try to go back to sleep for a bit. Mom is still coming up for the day even though I'm not moving now. And then I'm probably going to go out this evening. And if the weather is nice tomorrow I'm definitely taking the puppy to the lake. I feel like today is going to just be a really great day. Tomorrow too.
Much love and sunshine.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: