Monday, May 28, 2012

I checked my instagram and I took this pic 53 weeks ago:




It was the day I started moving into this apartment. So I took this one today, as I finish moving out:



It has been one hell of a year. Physically emotionally spiritually all of the above. I've hit rock bottom on several occasions. And yet after I have my pity party I dust myself off and start climbing again. Bc that's all you can do. In this apartment I learned. Lot about love and trust and honesty and what happens with a lack of all three. I've learned that I'm capable of a whole lot more than I ever gave myself credit for. I learned that things don't always work out the way you want them to, but that you have to believe it'll lead to something better. I learned that I have some of the best friends and family in my life and I don't know where I would be without their support. I learned that not everyone is going to do what's best for them and you have to let them make their own choices and mistakes. I am so thankful for all of these things.

I still have a long way to go, but I hope I'll get there.

Posted using BlogPress fromWell. I'm getting stood up tonight. Bc he has a migraine. Whether that's truth or not. At this point I'm not surprised and am just feeling really wonderful about myself and life. my iPhone

No comments: