Friday, May 11, 2012

So in an unexpected turn of events, I'm not moving to timberline this weekend.

Rachael found a 4bedroom house with a quarter acre back yard for rent. And I could have two of those bedrooms to myself. And pay $250/month less than what I'd pay at timberline.

While I like living alone and would enjoy being able to walk to work, I think saving that kind of money, plus not having to pay a $400 pet deposit, plus having more space and a real yard for calypso, I can't say no to that. It's gonna take some adjusting. But. This year is all about patience, right? Rachael knows I'm not super social all the time and doesn't mind that I need left alone. So. That's good. Only we can't move in until later in thr month. So I'm just gonna have to live half packed, half unpacked for awhile.

So we will see how it all goes. I know I get to paint so that's exciting.

Meanwhile I'm getting ready to head to Jeremy's graduation. Legitimately, I'm really proud of him. He's made the last two years really memorable and I'm going to miss him at the end of summer.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: