Monday, May 14, 2012

Today was a good day overall. amanda's bday is today so we took her to dinner at Black Bear. somehow we managed to talk her into doing a wheelbarrow out of the restaurant for $30. i will post the video later. each time i watch it i laugh harder. i am so so glad my friends are as crazy as i am. i was feeling (well, still am) incredibly intimidated by the upcoming Warrior Dash. Thankfully, Ranae sent me some videos to keep me going. This one is phenomenal and you should watch it now. i've gotten two more donations to my St. Judes page for the race (don't forget, you still have a few days to donate!) and i'm passed my fundraising goal and i'm so thankful to everyone. i've got a special plan for the race, if i can remember to do it. i ran on the treadmill this evening after not having gone on a real run in awhile, and it was hard but good. (thats what she said)

No comments: