Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Well at least I'm not the only one who thinks zach has issues. I messages his cousin bc it got to that point that I was legitimately worried he might have done something stupid to himself and even though I figured it was for attention you don't ever want a boy who cried wolf situation. And his cousin told me that it just sounds like "drama queen type shit" for attention and that he doesn't know what's the truth from zach anymore, he's heard several things at this point and just tries to stay out of it but was appreciative that I was concerned but I really should just not bother answering the next time he tries this crap and my life will be better for it. And it's true. I know that. I'll always want the best for people, him too. At least I guess, silver lining here, if he's disappeared from communication then he won't be bothering me anymore and I can go on dates without getting a string of desperate text messages.

I do genuinely feel better knowing he's not dead somewhere. I feel annoyed that he continues to pull this crap, but. Some people just don't get it. I think he does get it and doesn't know what to do about it and in turn tries to destroy me so I feel bad too. But. It didn't work. It hasn't in awhile. And it won't in the future.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: