Wednesday, May 2, 2012

If I haven't hit you up already, blog land, if any of you make an art or craft, and would like to donate an item, we are having a sale/raffle at the relay for life this year. It really snuck up on me that it's soon- abt a month from now. I'm going to try to make some jewelry for it. Maybe some other fun thing found on pinterest.

It's a good cause and very dear to my heart. If you don't know, I've been participating in the relay on one way or another since 7th grade. Mostly to support/honor family members, but also out of a not-so-irrational fear that when my cards are up I'm going to need the support of things like this. And I know that sounds like a crazy hypochondria statement, but really, with my gene pool, this game of Russian roulette, I'm more likely to get some type (prob breast) than not. It's just one of those things I've accepted as inevitable.

But really though. Knitting. Pottery. Photos. Painting. Anything.

Sometimes people just need something to hope for. And this gives me hope.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: