Tuesday, May 1, 2012

today i am thankful for: people at work telling me they missed me while i've been gone. the sun staying out long enough before the rain after work for me to go run (although this was the worst one yet and i had to stop at the playground bc it made my head pound so bad i thought i was going to keel over) but i still had an ok-ish time. chick-fil-a giving me coupons for screwing up my order again, and being able to get dinner for free tonight. and the rest of the week if i wanted to. the fact that The Office episodes are funny each time i watch them. the puppy being extra loving this evening. have you ever looked yourself up on google? if i look up my name in quotation marks (bc if I dont, i find a lot of info about Andre Ware) then there are some interesting things out there about me. spokeo, for example, has some interesting statistics about me. like the fact that i collect figurines. YOU GUYS. I DONT COLLECT FIGURINES. THOSE HENRY 8TH AND WIVES ARE ACTION FIGURES, OK? ahem. they did get some things wrong though, namely that i'm in a relationship and highly political. i'm highly whiny, but i dont think that makes me political. but it was neat to go thru some pages and see where i am on there. i found some stuff i wrote with engineering during grad school. an article about the house that christmas threw up on that i was quoted in. and then twitter and pinterest and etsy mostly. i need to start packing my stuff really. it's on my to do list. sorta. i've looked at it. i've decided to put things in suitcases and trashbags bc i dont feel like looking for boxes. that's progress, right?

No comments: