Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's been a good day but I'm turning in early. I'm so nervous about tomorrow. But like everything else lately I'm just gonna take it one step at a time. I had fun this early afternoon at maddies 4th bday party where I played tball and went on secret missions in her new playhouse. I'm so glad I know this funny little girl.


And i had a really great evening as well but im just gonna leave that at that

All things considered, including a string of text msgs full of lies I received last night (you can fill in your own blanks there and you'll be right), things are really great. Taking the time to write down what I'm thankful for each day and living a healthier lifestyle have made such a difference and I'm grateful for it every single day. I won't win this race but I'm thankful that my body is able to get out there and move and do this for children at st Jude's who can't do much of anything. Sometimes you just have to remember that even though not everything may be going your way, you can walk. You have food. You can go outside. You can play with others. You have so many great things going for you.

Thankful for: 4 year old laughter. Comfy sweatpants. The ability to see btwn truth and lies. Real friends. New adventures.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: