Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am tired. I'm almost glad rachael decided to not drive to md til tomorrow morning for the dash. Yesterday I had a really nice dinner downtown and then went out with coworkers for amanda's belated birthday. I DD'd everyone and still had a good time bc they had live band karaoke at gibbies. I didn't get to bed til after three. And then got up at 8:30 and went to work until after one.

It's such a nice day out that I went and sat on the deck to do stuff. Picture what happened just a few min ago. Scene: Sittin on deck when car drives by. Stops. Backs up and rolls down window. I assume maybe they need directions. College age boy:hey. Lemme see your titties. Me: hey. My dick is bigger than yours. Him: you have a dick? Me: no. Now go fuck yourself. And then I go back to reading and he sits there long enough to process what I said and then peels out. Bc that happens in this town. I want even dressed in a manner that would draw attention to that area.

I'm getting ready to go to a birthday party for a four year old and I'm legitimately excited. It's little things that makes my day better.

I have had a lot on my mind as of late. And I know I said this the other day but I genuinely feel good about how I'm approaching life lately. It works best for me, and that's really all I need to concern myself with.

Thankful for: friends. Sunshine. Bare feet. Gatorade. New experiences. Laughter. That nervous excited feeling in your gut.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: