Sunday, May 13, 2012

I've Had a really good weekend with my family. They went ahead and came up even though I didn't move, so we went ahead and packed and cleaned as much as possible. And saw dark shadows, which was dumb. Lol. But it's what the parentals wanted to see.

I know I rag on them a lot but I genuinely am so thankful for them. They have put up with a lot from me.

I took them to Kenyan cafe today and Amanda came and it was a lot of fun. I couldn't talk dad into the goat stew though. Haha.

In packing up I found some art prints I had ordered awhile back. I don't know if you have ever seen the Gaping Void, but they are sorta comics but all with a really great message. I framed some
Of them today. This is my favorite. It says everything I believe in life.






Thankful for: family. Love. Packing tape. Magic erasers. Sleepy puppy and cousins.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: