Wednesday, May 2, 2012

i know i ask you all to watch everything thing coming and going, but if you have netflix or can find this movie, The Way, please do watch it. i just watched it and i feel. well. i don't know what i feel. i feel like all these very hard things i've been going through that really arent that hard in teh grand scheme ofthings, but that these things, they are my walk to Santiago. i feel like i'm learning so much about myself and the world and my place in it along the way. and i hope there is some final destination for me to get to, some ocean for me to stare at and be thankful and proud and whole. i have this whole theory that i go out of my way to help people so that i wont be forgotten. which is funny since i tend to be a hermit. i'd stew on it more, but it's jasons birthday and we're all going to blackbear for dinner and to hear kevin play. today i am thankful for: being able to work from home when i dont feel well, random movies on netflix that are recommended to me by netflix, friends and family.

No comments: