Tuesday, May 29, 2012

sometimes you get down on yourself. and everyone does so dont lie and say you dont. and i've been pretty down on myself lately, for a variety of reasons that i didnt want to bother people with but have seen me spending the majority of my weekend in tears. and no, its not life endingly terrible. i'm not dying or sick or anything that justifies being upset. but sometimes enough little things pile up and just overwhelm you. so i've been trying to be positive and i found this poem by accident today and it's one of those things you just need to hear and be reminded sometimes. i have more hope and faith for everyone around me than i do for myself. and i know i come across as a crazy person on here quite often. but sometimes everyone needs a peptalk. me most of all. everything will be ok. eventually. i have to know that.

No comments: