Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thankful for: my friend who was diagnosed with testicular cancer is now cancer free! My godchild is fine! I didn't quit when i got mad at soccer!

Practice tonight was just not fun. We had more people playing and they were from the better league where they know how to play. So a lot of them just hotdogged and didn't really let us new ppl play. And our coach had a bad attitude about it all. It's hard to be positive and try when your leaders are griping and not helpful. I'm hoping I can start to pick this up more.

But I tried dammit. I stayed out there the whole time and I tried to always do what they told me to. And if I didn't understand I tried to have them explain it to me without getting pissed off.

Friday is my baby interns graduation and we are going to go to that. I'm so proud of him and all he has done. He's a Fulbright scholar which is a damn big deal. He and I had a long heart to heart the other night about life and I hear the things I'm telling him that I need to remember to tell myself. Good things will happen if you believe in them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: