Friday, January 20, 2012

town is a mess of snow and ice. My parking lot looked like a war happened, with cars slid and parked into other cars. I fishtailed the whole way here. My thighs are sore as hell from being a squat champion. It's a good kind of sore though, like I'm a bad ass. Even though 40squats aren't that many, it's probably 35 more than I could do six months ago. I feel like I finally have some closure of sorts with zach. We both acknowledged we hurt each other. I want to try again, he doesn't. And I understand that. Maybe someday. Or maybe I'll meet someone who is a better fit. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? I sure don't anymore. I'll always love Zach and I'm not sorry or ashamed to say that. I do want what's best for him. This is me trying to act like an adult. And I can't stress enough that my mini breakdown wasn't all abt zach. Not by a longshot. There are other things going on right now that just aren't in my control either. It makes me feel like the world is spinning around me. But I feel today at least I have a little bit better hold on things. So. We will see what happens. I feel good. I miss zach but I think thts just going to be normal for quite a while since I talked to him all day everyday for the two years. I found a comic I want to send him but I can't. So I'll enjoy the comic myself. Anyway. Have a good day dear readers. Thank you for putting up with me. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: