Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today was our last day at the Hit Center for awhile. And you know what? It was really sad. I am genuinely going to miss those guys. I can't afford to keep going there but I know without them busting my ass that I'd still be a blob and my winter depression would probably be at an all time
High.

We did lean muscle/fat bod pod And I'm gaining muscle faster than I can get the fat off. So I need to do more cardio. Which is good bc I want to do Zumba.

I'm going to do this.

I found out today too that once again, if I thought abt DC, that it probably wouldn't happen til summer. Which maybe that is good. I need to calm down and seriously think abt what it is I'm doing.

I know what I want to do. But that's been said.

I'm not lying when I say I I have no idea what my future holds.

But thank you my friends for always being here for me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: