Thursday, January 12, 2012

it's really stupid to be sad about missing things. Since I gave back my owl necklace, I've felt naked. I wore it just about all the time, even if it was just tucked in my shirt. I found one like it on eBay and bid on it but someone else won it. And I know it's stupid but it made me overwhelmingly sad. I didnt sleep for shit last night bc rachael stayed with me and she apparently sleep walks now. She came and woke me up at one point looking for her kitten. It was funny until I had to get up this morning. Well. It's still pretty funny. I just want to sleep. I'm planning on going home this weekend just for something different. Maybe I'll take my end tables in and paint them. I dunno. I have Zumba again tonight, which I am looking forward to. I need to buy a heartrate monitor soon so I can keep up with what I'm doing. I'm trying here. I'm really really trying. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: