Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm so mentally exhausted today. I started the morning by the dermatologist telling me that the mole on my leg was suspicious and worrisome and she wouldn't feel comfortable with not taking it off today. And you know how I deal, or don't deal, with needles. It took two to numb me. And then it wouldn't stop bleeding. And then they had to put stitches in it and I have to go back in ten days and get them taken out. I didn't cry. Bonus points for me. But I got shaky and have just felt like crap the rest of the day. And I texted zach full well knowing he didn't even give a shit. But he still is the first person I want to talk to. And that really fucking sucks. Then I check the mail and someone has sent me an owl necklace. My owl necklace. I texted zach to see why he'd do something so hurtful. He says it wasn't him. Neither do any of the usual subjects. I don't know how I feel about this. It breaks my heart a little bit. It's five pm and I'm going to bed. I can't handle this day anymore. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: