Friday, January 27, 2012

so it hit me that there is no point sitting at home alone pining over something that isn't going to happen. So, I made a move for once and am going out. Look at me growing some figurative testicles. I've been talking to a guy who sounds pretty interesting. Teaches history. Drives a motorcycle. Has abs. Clearly these are the superficial things that attract me, and I'm trying to make this lighthearted. But we have had some really interesting convos online so I figure why not? I've got nothing to lose. If it sucks then it sucks and at least I put myself out there. Terrified? Duh. Do you know how long it's been? I've been in a cycle of breaking up/fixing zach for so long that I dunno if I remember how to date. But. He's made it perfectly clear he's moves on. So I will to. His loss. But I am excited. And I feel like things are gonna be ok. Maybe not what I want or planned, but maybe there's something else out there that I will want more. Life has a crazy way of making things work out the way they are supposed to. And this isn't saying I'm not sad anymore bc I'd be lying if I said otherwise. But. I can't wait on someone who doesn't even want to speak to me. Here goes nothing... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: