Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile

so the grinch song is catchy. so catchy that (picture this if you will) when it came on at the grocery store, i immediately started singing it in my grinchy-est of voices and walking on my tippy toes. let me just state that i thought no was around to witness this. it turns out there was a miniature person behind me, giggling and copying me. i would say this miniature person was 5 or so. we got to talking about the grinch (she likes cindy lou who, OBVIOUSLY) and what she wants for christmas (a cell phone. i mean really?) and then her mom dragged her away bc she thought she was bothering me. little kids definitely do not bother me. i could have stood in the cereal aisle talking to for hours. i do know everything about sponge bob squarepants, after all. but it was just a nice funny moment in my otherwise boring day.

i bought stuff to bake cookies while i'm home working tomorrow. i thought that would be a good thing. and i might try to clean up so i can put up my sad-ass christmas tree. i think that i'll get a lot done just so i dont go crazy working from home, which we were just told may last til the new year. oy.

anyway. i'm feeling half happy and half grinchy. i guess thats better than all grinchy.

lovelove.

No comments: