Monday, December 7, 2009

cabin fever cabin fever cabin fever

so as you can possibly tell from the title, this whole working from home thing isn't copacetic with me, kids. As soon as my workday was over i ran away to berts house bc i knew he'd be home and he seems entertained when i'm around. i even talked him into pizza hut pizza which happens about as often as i win the lotto.

so i'm trying to find new ways to break up my day so i don't go batty. today it was to dance around to Radar Love (which, holy shatner I forgot what a great catchy song this is) in the manner of Tom Cruise in Risky Business. except i guess you'd replace the whole tighty whitey business with a snuggie.but you better believe i had the sunglasses. and a tiny dog staring at me like i'm the crazy one in this household.

i got an email from bethany that brightened my whole day, which i really needed. bc every show on tv today was about people cheating on people and that did not at all put me in the holiday spirit. that made me stew, and we all know i shouldn't ever do that. but B made me feel better about a lot of things, including keeping this blog up. it may be rambling nonsense, but i genuinely mean all of it. so thanks, B, I heart you muchly.

i have the hiccups and it is unacceptable.

so i was discussing the wonders of giant gummy bears with the Cash Register Jockey and we pondered how wonderful it would be to melt and create your own gianormus gummy. and i found this and you better believe it's going to be a part of my life in the near future. I was going to go buy gummies tonight, but i fell asleep watching Planet Earth. which is also a shame bc it was a very good episode about mountains.

i want sushi. i think perhaps i will also make that a part of my life tomorrow.

goodnight readers. have lovely dreams of hairbands from holland singing to you about a thing and its called Radar Love.

lovelove

No comments: