Tuesday, December 15, 2009

thankful

when things are at their absolute worst, i realize that the people i have in my life are so very important to me. i havent laughed as hard as i have in the last 2 hours in a very long time, and this is coming from someone who may or not have been in tears ten minutes before that feeling like my life was a mess and i didn't knowhat i was doing.

i still dont know what i'm doing. but the people i have who support me genuinely keep me together. and for that i am so very greatful.

also, fate (along with a christmas present of Bitter With Baggage Seeks Same cards) decided that the animal I will be giving to Heifer Intl will be a flock of chicks. it's fitting and good. so i'll be placing that order tomorrow.

My bitter with baggage self is still upset, still hurt, still confused, but if i can help someone else in some small way, if i can make someone laugh or just feel better by giving them a hug, then that's what i'll do. i have to. i need to. i don't know what is best for everyone and i cant help everyone i want to help. but i want to do what i can.

lovelove.

No comments: