Wednesday, December 30, 2009

cranky with migraine makes compromises

i'm sure i've mentioned this, but i need things to be planned out in advance.

the fact that i still dont know 1. where i'm staying and 2. what i'm doing in DC this weekend DOES NOT FLY.

i'm already making compromises for the new year. For staying the entire weekend (which I don't mind, really) and for going to a yuppie ass, over priced, over crowded bar i get at least two smithsonians. air and space first. haven't decided which other.

i am just not a fan of huge crowds of drunk stuck up assholes. that is not my scene.

i'm kicking myself for the whole 'i'll do anything for new years as long as its not sitting home alone.'

this is me thinking positively. start to a new year in a different city. will get to see some of my favorite museums. and will go to a bar with many wvu alum to watch the game on friday.

it could be worse. (?)

No comments: