Thursday, December 17, 2009

numa numa

little things really do make me happy.

lunch with ranae is exactly what i needed. it's always fun catching up with her. and the desserts! oh dear, the desserts. lets just say if you're really nice and tell me you love me i MIGHT share some of my key lime fudge or biscotti or 2 kinds of cookies or white chocolate chex mix. but not the cheesecake. i am stingy and that is allll mine.

so to keep the good mood up during my break btwn projects i decided i needed another dance party. flashback to 2004 to the numa numa kid. tonya and i listened to this all the time. so it was a dance party in the living room until calypso puked on my new shoes. i sincerely hope it didnt have to do with my dance skills and more to do with that dryer sheet and push pop and yarn she ate.

also, this is awesome and made me remember about my guitar playing goal on my list. so i'm going to see if michael can restring my guitar over christmas for me. i dont think anyone in this world will really care if i play the star wars theme song on guitar, but i did put it on the list. so there that is.

and i'm getting dinner cooked for me this evening which is always a bonus since i'm not the one cooking.

so. yeah. ok. hoggle.

No comments: