Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grace

You know in the Peanuts cartoons where Charlie Brown goes for the field goal kick and does a cartwheel kick in the air and busts his ass? Well substitute me for Charlie Brown and get rid of the football and add a sheet of ice.

I'm glad that Tonya's first instinct was to ask me if I needed CPR.

I'm a spectacular idiot sometimes. But I'm glad my ridiculousness can make others laugh.

And how about that football game, kids? I had fun because I was with some crazy crazy kids. And then I broke my ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really regret missing that one. Really I do. And I'm not just saying that because I enjoy seeing my friends injure themselves spectacularly on ice.

Oh, wait, no, that's exactly why I'm saying it

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

We need to do some more! I told Russell we should definitely have peoples over more often for funness!

And I'm glad you're ass isn't really broken. :)