Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oh You Silly, Stupid Pastime of Mine

You know how I always say songs remind me of things, well I've had this one stuck in my head since I woke up today. I had strange dreams all night long and I know they are connected. It's a long dark messy stupid story of a silly stupid pastime of mine. And from the first to the very last time the sign said stop but we went on wholehearted. To paraphrase Fiona Apple.

So I now own Wii Fit and its awesome. I have terrible balance and posture, which I already knew, but this confirmed. So I'm hoping that if I can get my world aligned again, then well... my world will be aligned. I kick ass at skiing and the hula hoop, not so much at soccer and tight rope walking. But we're gonna get there, or laugh our ass off trying.

So I've started my first official knitting project thanks to Shainna. In theory, it's going to be a scarf. at the moment, it's about 3 inches of neon vomit yarn. Maybe a nice winter collar for Calypso?

Here is today's interesting link by Chris Bailes. I think we should all save up our pennies and go! Start digging in the couch cushions immediately.

I have many fun photos to put online. You know. When I find my usb camera thingy again. Grumble.

No comments: