Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do You Remember When We First Met? I Sure Do..

So I had one of those dreams right before I woke up that has set my whole day off kilter. And I thought if I wrote it down I'd feel better about it.

In my dream I ran into someone I havent spoken to in quite some time. This person (feel like I should be nameless on the internet) was one of the very few people I've ever let close to me. In the dream I told them that I missed them and I still cared about them. And in the dream, their response was that they were jealous of the fact that after all this time I could still care because they do not think about me at all. And then I woke up.

And this has just set my day weird. To the point that I almost wanted to get ahold of this person. It's not like I don't still have their contact info memorized by heart. And there are many times that I wished we still talked, where I wish I could send them stupid videos to watch and this person would badger me until I would tell them whats wrong. But I'm afraid to. I'm afraid if I actually do tell them this, then they will tell me that they don't think of me ever at all. And I think I would rather not know that.


hrm. writing it all out didn't help in real life.

No comments: